“Our name and reputation are always on the line. And we take that very seriously.” — Bob Casciato, President
Alliance is the turnkey solution.
For the most complex demolition and environmental problems, we seamlessly integrate the following disciplines:
Structural & Selective Demolition
Rely on us. . .
- For our experienced, licensed professionals dedicated to providing structural and selective demolition services to the commercial, retail, health care, industrial, and institutional markets.
- For our fleet of company-owned equipment suitable for any size project. . . from skid steers to 100,000 pound hydraulic excavators equipped with attachments to include grapples, concrete pulverizers, hammers, or shears.
- For recognizing that there is an environmental component to every demolition project beginning with the submission of the EPA/NESHAPS notification. Prior to demolition, federal law requires the removal of hazardous materials and Alliance is able to combine asbestos abatement, UST removal, soil and HazMat remediation (all performed by Alliance certified personnel) as a single turnkey operation. You need not hire multiple firms to complete these related tasks; Alliance will perform them all and be solely responsible for the outcome.
- For our cost effective turnkey services that maintain, schedules, and quality standards.
- For understanding and complying with the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Program (LEED), and recognizing how important effective recycling of demolition debris is to achieving the intended building certification.
- For our sensitivity to and knowledge of the particular needs of your facility.
- For our strict compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
Whether demolishing an industrial or commercial facility or providing selective demolition services for a tenant or retail fit-out, Alliance will field the right team with the right equipment Our experience shows us that for any successful demolition project, you have to be prepared for the unexpected. Our team anticipates problems and proactively addresses them. In the event that unforeseen environmental conditions are identified, we respond immediately with our own personnel – with minimal disruption to schedule.
Many of our competitors do not carry pollution liability insurance or have very low limits. Alliance maintains General, Asbestos, Mold, and Pollution Liability insurance with limits of $12,000,000, providing a significant level of protection for your firm.