“Our name and reputation are always on the line. And we take that very seriously.” — Bob Casciato, President
Alliance is the turnkey solution.
For the most complex demolition and environmental problems, we seamlessly integrate the following disciplines:
Rely on us. . .
- For our experienced, licensed workforce dedicated to the safe handling, removal and disposal of asbestos containing materials.
- For an insurance program that incorporates general, asbestos, mold, and pollution liability coverages with limits of $12,000,000, far exceeding industry standards.
- For our turnkey services that maintain costs, schedules, and quality standards.
- For our state-of-the-art equipment.
- For our ability to seamlessly integrate our demolition and abatement services.
- For our sensitivity to and knowledge of the particular needs of your facility.
- For our strict compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
Our Management Team has been in the Asbestos Abatement industry since its inception. For projects of any size, in the commercial, retail, health care, industrial, and institutional markets, we will tailor a plan that appropriately meets the requirements of your project, whether occupied or vacant.
At project’s end, we provide a close-out package which includes EPA notifications, waste manifests, air monitoring results, worker licenses, licensing certifications, and copies of correspondence with regulatory agencies.